- Dr. Abhaya Kumar is a renowned Neurosurgeon with 15+ experience.
- His expertise lies in Brain Tumour Surgery, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Trigeminal Neuralgia Surgery, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Paediatric Neurosurgery, Craniovertebral Junction abnormalities, Epilepsy, Head injury, Pituitary tumors, Subarachnoid hemorrhage, Pediatric brain tumors, Hydrocephalus, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Spine tumors, Spinal Dysraphism, and Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- Dr. Kumar completed his MBBS from the prestigious Bangalore University, India followed by DNB from the well known National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. Later, he did FRCS in General Surgery from the renowned Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. Under his credit, there are both national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, Wolrwdide conferences to talk about brain tumor surgeries.
- Efficiently handled more than 5000+ cases, out of which 2200 were Spine and 2800 were braincases. He is one of the few neurosurgeons who have expertise in treating both Brain and Spine cases and has operated over 1500+ Minimal Invasive spine cases successfully.
Dr. Abhaya Kumar
Dr. Abhaya Kumar
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery.
- Senior Consultant, Mumbai Hospital.
- FRCS, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- DNB, NBE, New Delhi.
- MBBS, Bangalore University, India.
- Gold Medal in MCH Best Paper Nomination for 2 Articles in World Conference of World Society of Cardio thoracic Surgeons, Ottawa, Canada
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for the Treatment of Refractory Unilateral Limb Pain Syndromes.
- Vagal Nerve stimulation for medically intractable epilepsy-Dundee experience with 17 patients.
- Simultaneous living donor liver transplant with sleeve gastrectomy for metabolic syndrome and NASH-related ESLD.
- Treatment of Elizabeth king in meningo septica Neonatal Meningitis with Combination Systemic and Intraventricular Therapy.
- Neuroschistosomiasis: An Unusual Intracranial Space Occupying Lesion.
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. Abhaya Kumar
List of Treatments
- Coronary Angiogram
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant – Single Chamber
- Biventricular Pacing
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- Valve Repair Replacement
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Ross Procedure
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant – Double Chamber
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
- Single Bypass and Valve Replacement
- Cardiac OPD Procedures
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory BP Monitoring (ABPM)
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler
- Stress Echocardiographyn
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test
- Thallium Test – Nuclear Stress Test
- 64 Slice CT Angiography
- PET Scan
- Peripheral Angiogram