- Dr. E Babu is an Interventional Cardiologist, based in Chennai having 16+ years of experience.
- His expertise lies in coronary interventions, structural heart disease interventions, endovascular interventions, device implantations, carotid Angioplasty, Stenting, Ventricular Septal Defect Surgery, Angioplasty, etc.
- Dr. Babu is a member of the Cardiological Society of India (CSI), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Fellow Of American College Of Cardiology, Fellow of European Society of Cardiology, and Fellow of Asia Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, worldwide conferences to talk about Device Implantations.
- He has completed his graduation and post-graduation from the reputed Pondicherry University. Later he did DM in Cardiology from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry.
Dr. E Babu
Dr. E Babu
- Ventricular Septal Defect Surgery Angioplasty and Stenting Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery Dyslipidemia CT Angiogram Peripheral Vascular Surgery Valvuloplasty Electrocardiography (ECG) Hypertension Treatment Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) Ultrasound/Ultrasonography
- Hypercholesterolemia Treatment Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery Heart Transplant.
- Associate Professor, Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital and Research Centre.
- DM, 2012, awaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry.
- MD, 2008, Pondicherry University.
- MBBS, 2004, Pondicherry University.
- He has been honored with the Best Young Scientist Award at TCTAP 2017 international cardiology conference held at Seoul in 2017.