- Dr. Rahul is a consultant in Joint Replacement & Sports Injury with an overall experience of 7 years.
- He is trained in arthroscopic surgeries and other sports related injuries for which he has received specialized training from Safdarjung Hospital.
- In addition to this, he is also trained in complex multiligamentous knee injuries, knee preservation & cartilage restoration procedure, primary & revision arthroplasty of knee and hip.
- He has also obtained Fellowship from Prestigious institutes of Germany & London.
- He has previously worked in Lotus Hospital Gurgaon, Safdarjung Hospital and ABG Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is an esteemed member of associations like ROSA (Rajasthan Orthopedic Surgeon Association), IOA (Indian Orthopedic Association), and IAS (Indian Arthroscopic Society).
- Arthroscopic surgeries of Knee & Shoulder Complex
- Senior Resident, Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung, New Delhi.
- Senior Resident, ABG Hospital, Moti Nagar, New Delhi.
- Consultant, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Consultant, GB Pant Hospital
- Consultant, St Stephens Hospital
- Consultant, Action Balaji Institute
- Fellowship, King’s College Hospital , London (U.K.)
- Fellowship, Klink, Koing Ludwig Haus, Wurzburg, Germany.
- Fellowship, Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital,New Delhi.
- MS, SMS Medical College Jaipur
- MBBS, SMS Medical College Jaipur