- Dr. Rudrappa is a renowned Cardiologist, based in Chennai having extensive experience of 22+ years.
- His expertise lies in Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF), Cardiac Ablation, Ultrasound, Fetal Echocardiography, Redo Tetralogy, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation, Chest Pain Treatment, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, Peripheral Vascular Surgery, Electrocardiography, Ergometric test, Robotic Heart Surgery, Ventricular Septal Defect Surgery, etc.
- Dr. Rudrappa completed his graduation and post-graduation from the prestigious Madras Medical College, Chennai. He is a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Under his credit, there are numerous national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, worldwide conferences to talk about Cardiac Surgeries.
- Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) Cardiac Ablation
- Ultrasound/Ultrasonography Fetal Echocardiography
- Redo Tetralogy TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve
- Implantation) Chest Pain Treatment Coronary Artery
- Bypass Grafting Aortic Anuerysm Surgery /
- Endovascular Repair Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Electrocardiography (ECG) Ergometric test Robotic
- Heart Surgery Ventricular Septal Defect Surgery
- Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Chennai
- DM, 2013, Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- MD, 2005, Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- MBBS, 1998, Madras Medical College, Chennai.