- Dr. Suraj Munjal is a renowned Ophthalmologist, based in Delhi with 18+ years of experience.
- He won the Best Paper of the Session award in AIOS and was amongst the first three top users of ICL for Biotech Visioncare Pvt Ltd, a leading manufacturer of ophthalmic products.
- Dr. Munjal has completed his MBBS from the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, followed by an MS in Ophthalmology from the reputed University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is a member of the Delhi Ophthalmological Society, Indian Medical Association, and a lifetime member of ESCRS ( European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeries), SSI ( Squint Society of India).
- His area of expertise lies in Refractive Surgery, Corneal Surgery, Eye Muscle Surgery, Oculoplastic Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, Orbital Surgery, Anterior Segment Surgery, Eye Surgery, Vitreoretinal Surgery, LASIK Eye Surgery, etc.
- He is one of the two Renowned Eye Surgeons in India performing Bright Ocular Surgery and the first one to start LASIK eye surgery & ICL in Mauritius.
- Successfully operated on more than 25000+ cataract surgeries,10000+ Lasik surgeries, 1000 squint surgeries, 1000 corneal transplants with minimal complications.
- The distinguished Ophthalmologist has both national and international publications under his credit and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CDE’s to talk about Lasik procedures.
Dr. Suraj Munjal
Dr. Suraj Munjal
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Orbital Surgery
- Cornea Treatment
- Refractive Surgery
- Consultant, The Sight Avenue, New Delhi
- MS, 2007, University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi
- Graduation, 2002, PGIMS, Rohtak