Buttocks Lift in India starts from 3500-4500 USD. The total cost of the treatment depends on the diagnosis and facilities opted by the patient.
A buttock lift, also known as a belt lipectomy, is a cosmetic procedure used to improve the appearance of the buttocks. It is used to improve or remove excess skin around the buttocks and thighs for a better aesthetic look. This procedure intends to make the buttocks look less saggy, wrinkled, or dimpled.
One variation of a butt lift is the Brazilian buttocks lift. During this procedure, some amount of fat is transferred to the butts to improve their appearance. It is a popular cosmetic procedure conducted commonly across cosmetic surgery clinics and hospitals located across the world. Buttocks lift is opted by thousands of people each year. This procedure is hugely popular among women who crave for better cosmetic looks.
You may choose to undergo butt lift in case you have:
- Extra fat in the buttocks
- Sagging, wrinkles, and excess skin around the buttocks
- Experienced dramatic weight loss
- Excess skin that interferes with mobility
- Issues related to self-conscious because of gluteal area that is not cosmetically pleasant
A butt lift is contraindicated in people who have:
- Diabetes, hypertension, or any other chronic health problem
- Thick layers of fat below the loose skin
- Unstable weight
- Bad habit of smoking and cannot quit
- Bad overall health status