- Dr. Amit Mittal is a renowned gastroenterologist and endoscopist, having a vast experience of nearly 10 years.
- His special interest lies in treating cases like Hepatitis, Gastrointestinal, Colonic, & pancreatic disease as well as IBD (Irritable Bowel Disease) and ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography).
- He has previously worked at reputed places like St. Stephen’s Hospital, PSRI Hospital, and AIIMS New Delhi.
- Other than doing MBBS, Dr. Amit has also done DNB in General Medicine, DNB in Gastroenterology and MNAMS.
- He also holds membership of institutes like National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS) and Indian Society of Gastroenterology (IGS).
- Hepatology I.B.D. ERCP
- Consultant, A.I.I.M.S, Delhi
- Consultant, St. Stephen’s Hospital Delhi
- PSRI Hospital, Delhi
- St, Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi