- Dr. Anand Prakash is a GI and Bariatric Surgeon with 34+ years of experience.
- His expertise lies in laparoscopic GI surgeries, Hepatobiliary surgery, GI Oncology, Bariatric surgery, Complex Hernias, and has successfully operated over 4000+ advanced laparoscopic GI surgeries.
- Dr. Prakash has done several pioneering surgeries including repair of spontaneous gastro-bronchial fistula in the case of Henoch Schlein Purpura, solid pseudopapillary neoplasm of the pancreas in a patient of Situs Inversus Totalis, biliary heavy metal concentration in carcinoma of the gallbladder and biliary nitrates, etc.
- He has completed his MBBS followed by MS in Surgery from the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India. Later, he did D.N.B. in Surgery and F.N.B. in Minimal Access Surgery from the National Board of Examinations, NAMS, New Delhi.
- Under his credit, there both national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, and worldwide conferences to talk about Laparoscopic surgeries. He is a member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS), New Delhi, India, International Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary Association (IHPBA), Asia-Pacific Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary Association, European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES), Clinical Robotic Association.
Dr. Anand Prakash
Dr. Anand Prakash
- Advanced Laparoscopic HPB Surgery GI Oncology
- Bariatric Surgery Complex Hernias
- Principal Consultant, Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
- FRCS, 2016, Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Fellowship, 2006, American College of Surgeons.
- DNB, 2005, National Board of Examinations, NAMS, New Delhi, India
- MS, 1996, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
- MBBS, 1993, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India