- Dr. Anil Bhan is a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon with an experience of 37+ years in this field.
- He has designed and developed more than 50 surgical instruments in the field of cardiac surgery. He has performed more than 15,000+ cardiac and vascular procedures with excellent outcomes, matching with the best in the world.
- Dr. Bhan is an outstanding cardiovascular surgeon and a graduate from Medical College Srinagar (Best outgoing graduate-Gold Medalist). He possesses the largest experience in Aortic surgery in India.
- Dr Anil Bhan is a Life Member of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons, Member Delhi Chapter of CSI, Member Cardiothoracic Surgical Network (USA)Life Member of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India.
- Dr. Bhan was one of the team members that performed the first successful Heart Transplantation in India (1994).
- He has been a professor in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), one of the most coveted medical institutes all over India.
Dr. Anil Bhan
Dr. Anil Bhan
- Pediatric cardiac surgery
- Valve repairs
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi Professor,
- MCh, 1988, AIIMS, Delhi
- MS, 1984, PGI, Chandigarh
- MBBS, 1981, Medical College, Srinagar
- P.K. Sen Oration-Delivered the prestigious P.K. Sen Oration at the CT Conference 2009
- Bypass with coronary aneurysm repair-Performed the youngest bypass in the world literature with coronary aneurysm repair at the age of 18 months 2007
- Extra corporeal membrane oxygenation-Did first extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) in India 2000
- Harmonic scalpel for the harvest of radial/internal mammary artery conduits
- Used for the first time harmonic scalpel for the harvest of radial/internal mammary artery conduits in India- 1995
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. Anil Bhan
List of Treatments
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- Cardiac OPD Procedures
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory BP Monitoring (ABPM)
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler
- Stress Echocardiographyn
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test
- Thallium Test – Nuclear Stress Test
- 64 Slice CT Angiography
- PET Scan
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- Valve Repair Replacement
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Ross Procedure
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- TAPVC – Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- ECMO Support
- heart disease
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- Balloon Septostomy
- Balloon Valvuloplasty – Aortic
- Pulmonary and Mitral