- Dr. Arun Kakar is a highly experienced general and laparoscopic surgeon with an extensive experience of as many as 46 years.
- He was a former director, professor and Head of Department of Surgery in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- He is specialized in minimal access surgery with no scar along with surgeries like thyroid surgery, parathyroid and adrenal surgery.
- He completed his MBBS and then continued to do specialization by MS surgery from University of Delhi.
- He is also a member of Associations of Surgeons of India, Examiner at National Board Examination and a member of Selection Board – UPSC.
- Endocrine Surgery Thyroid Surgery Parathyroid & Adrenal Surgery.
- Head of Department, MAMC New Delhi
- MS, University of Delhi
- MBBS, University of Delhi
Need Help For Treatment?
List of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Gliomas Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Cataract Implant Surgery
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Squint Surgery
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery