- Dr. Ashish Goel is one of the renowned surgical oncologists in his acclaimed region with experience of more than 24 years.
- His interests are Thoracic Oncology – Surgery for Esophageal and Lung Cancer, Resection of Chest Wall and Mediastinal Tumors, Systematic Mediastinal Lymph Node Dissection.
- He has membership association with Executive Committee Indian Society of Oncology, Executive Committee Oncology Forum (Delhi), Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO), Federation for Head Neck Oncology (FHNO), Life Member Indian Society of Oncology (ISO) and Indian Laryngology Society
- He attained his Thoracic Oncology Training from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, USA, training in Robotic Surgery on da Vinci SI Robotic Surgery System from Vattikutti Technologies (under the aegis of Intuitive Surgicals Inc USA), and training in Head and Neck Oncology & LASER Surgery from Department of Head & Neck Surgery, University of Brescia, Italy.
- Dr. Goel has expertise in the treatment of breast oncology – Breast Conservation Surgery, Sentinel Node Biopsy and Breast Oncoplasty, Bone Soft Tissue Sarcomas – Limb Salvage Surgery for bone and soft tissue sarcomas, Head Neck Surgery – Surgery for Oral Cancer, Cancer Larynx, Paranasal sinuses, and Thyroid Cancers.
Dr. Ashish Goel
Dr. Ashish Goel
- Thoracic Oncology
- Breast Oncology
- Bone Soft Tissue Sarcomas Head Neck Surgery
- Currently Director and HoD Surgical Oncology at Jaypee Hospital, Noida.
- Senior Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Delhi
- MBBS, JN Medical College Aligarh
- MS, JN Medical College Aligarh
- MNAMS, National Academy of Medical Sciences