Conditons treated by Dr. Deepak Subramanian
The conditions that the General Laparoscopic Surgeon Deepak Subramanian treats are listed below:
- Crohn’s Disease Or Severe Diverticulitis
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Inguinal Hernia (in Groin)
- Cholecystitis (Inflammation of the Gall Bladder)
- Pancreatic Head Cancer
- Complicated Acute Appendicitis
- Gallstones that are Causing Pain and Infection
- Colon Cancer and Bowel Diseases
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatic or Duodenal Trauma
The General Laparoscopic Surgeon uses âminimally invasiveâ surgery to treat various digestive conditions. Most intestinal surgeries are performed using the laparoscopic technique. They include surgery for ulcerative colitis, cancer, Crohnâs disease, diverticulitis, rectal prolapse, and constipation.
Signs and Symptoms treated by Dr. Deepak Subramanian
The below symptoms should be discussed with a General Laparoscopic Surgeon who will advise required diagnostic tests and start appropriate treatment:
- Back pain between your shoulder blades
- Low-grade fever that may worsen as the illness progresses
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in your abdomen
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain that worsens if you cough, walk or make other jarring movements
- Abdominal bloating
Abdominal problems may show other symptoms, which depend on the underlying disease or condition. Stomach problems are mostly related to the digestive system, but might also be linked to other body systems.
Operating Hours of Dr. Deepak Subramanian
You can consult Dr Deepak Subramanian from 11 am to 5 pm (Monday to Saturday). The doctor is not available on Sunday.
Popular Procedures performed by Dr. Deepak Subramanian
With several years of experience and deep knowledge, Dr Deepak Subramanian has successfully performed a wide range of surgeries. Some of the popular procedures performed by the specialists include:
- Gastric Bypass
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Lap Gastric Banding
Gallbladder removal has become very common these days. Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is a minimally invasive procedure that involves making small incisions to remove a diseased or inflamed gallbladder. Laparoscopic removal is mostly preferred for gallbladder removal surgery. It is also known as laparoscopic cholecystectomy.