- Dr. Digvijay Singh is a notable ophthalmologist with specialization in Pediatric Ophthalmology, Strabismus(squint), Neuro-Ophthalmology and Glaucoma with an experience of 10 years.
- Dr. Singh has won several awards for his significant contributions some of which are Indian journal of ophthalmology (IJO) Platinum Award, 2014 for Co-author of Best Publication in IJO, Clinical trials Network GCP Certificate, 2014 for Good Clinical Practices, Appreciation Award, 2013 for Academic Achievement(100 + DCRS credits) and Best Free Paper Award, DOS, 2012 for Best Free Paper (DOS annual conference).
- He has a profound experience in strabismus diagnosis and surgeries and has operated all forms of squints using conventional and advanced/contemporary techniques.
- He is an effective neuro-ophthalmologist and has treated several thousand patients with such disorders.
- His experiences with glaucoma and neuro-ophthalmology has thoroughly enabled him to have excellent management skills for both diseases.
- He is well adept in performing glaucoma laser and surgical procedures.
- He has been in the faculty at prominent conferences internationally and has imparted various instructional courses in his field of specialization around the globe.
- Dr. Singh is the member of All India Ophthalmological Society; Delhi Ophthalmological Society; Strabismological Society of India; and the Glaucoma Society of India.
- Dr. Singh has several publications, chapters and a book to his credit.
- Dr. Singh completed MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2007, MD in Ophthalmology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2010 and FAICO from All India Ophthalmological Society in 2012-2013.
Dr. Digvijay Singh
Dr. Digvijay Singh
- Neuro Ophthalmology
- Pediatric Glaucoma Management
- Glaucoma Evaluation/Treatment, Squint (Strabismus)
- Senior Registrar, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Fellowship, 2013, All India Ophthalmological Society
- MD, 2010, AIIMS
- MBBS, 2007, AIIMS
- Indian journal of ophthalmology (IJO) Platinum Award, 2014 for Co-author of Best Publication in IJO 2. Clinical trials Network GCP Certificate, 2014 for Good Clinical Practices 3. Appreciation Award, 2013 for Academic Achievement(100 + DCRS credits) 4. Best Free Paper Award, DOS, 2012 for Best Free Paper (DOS annual conference) 5. Dr. ATM Prakash Gold Medal, 2007 for Surgery 6. New Zealand High Commissioner’s Prize, 2006 for Community Medicine 7. Sorel Catherine Freymann Prize, 2006 for Pediatrics 8. Institute Merit Certificate, AIIMS, 2006 for Surgery 9. Institute Merit Scholarship, AIIMS, 2005 and 2006 for Overall Merit in Para clinical departments 10. Prof. Baldev Singh Memorial fund book prize, AIIMS, 2002 for Physiology Seminar 11. Vasant Valley School, excellence award, 2000, 2001, 2002 for All Round Excellence 12.International award for Young People, by HRH Duke of Edinburgh, UK., 2000 for IAYP Bronze Standard 13. International assessment for science, University of New South Wales, Australia, 1997 and 1999 for Distinction in Science
- Two-Step Technique for Posterior Optic Buttonholing of Intraocular Lens, Optometry and visual sciences in 2014
- Long Term Success of Mitomycin Augmented Trabeculectomy in Glaucoma after Vitreo-retinal Surgery with Silicon Oil Insertion: A Prospective Case Series, Retina in 2014
- Factors predicting recurrence in successfully treated cases of anisometropic amblyopia, Indian Journal of Ophthalmology in 2013
- Evaluation of changes in retinal nerve fiber layer thickness and visual functions in cases of optic neuritis and multiple sclerosis, Indian Journal of Ophthalmology in 2013
- Evaluation of FD2 (Frisby Davis distance) stereotest in surgical management of intermittent exotropia, British Journal of Ophthalmology in 2013
- Determinants of severity at presentation among young patients with early onset glaucoma, Indian Journal of Ophthalmology in 2013
- Head trauma with contralateral traumatic optic neuropathy, Oman Journal of Ophthalmology in 2013
- Glaucoma: An Emerging Peril, Indian Journal of Community medicine in 2013
- Prevalence and causes of patient dropout after glaucoma surgery, Ophthalmic Epidemiology in 2013
- Course and outcome of accidental sodium hydroxide ocular injury, American journal of Ophthalmology in 2012
- Bilateral Mooren’s Ulcer in a Child secondary to Helminthic Infestation of the Gastrointestinal Tract, International Ophthalmology in 2012
- Visual function alterations in orbital tumors and factors predicting visual outcome after surgery, Eye in 2012
- Guide needle-assisted iridodialysis repair, Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery in 2011
- Simple technique for sealing clear corneal wound leaks using a dynamic anterior chamber air bubble, Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery in 2011
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. Digvijay Singh
List of Treatments
- Orbital Exenteration Surgery
- RETINAL SURGERY
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
- CORNEA TRANSPLANT
- Corneal Transplantation – Eye Transplant
- Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
- DSEK – Descemets Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty
- Myopia (Nearsightedness) Treatment
- Astigmatism Treatment
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness) Treatment
- LASIK Procedure
- Blade-Free LASIK
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Yag Laser Capsulotomy
- Wavefront Laser Eye Surgery
- Spectacle Removal Surgery
- Endocyclophotocoagulation ECP
- Gonioplasty (Iridoplasty)
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Laser Iridotomy
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Implant Surgery
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Squint Surgery
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery