- Dr. Dodul Mondal is a well-known Radiation Oncologist with 13+ years of experience.
- He has experience of working with Proton Beam Therapy at one of the largest university hospitals in the United States.
- He is highly experienced with Tomotherapy, Stereotactic Radio Surgery (SRS), Stereotactic Radiation Therapy (SRT), Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT), Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Intensity Modulated Radio Therapy (IMRT), Rapid Arc, VMAT etc.
- After completing his MBBS from University of Calcutta in 2004, he did MD in Radiotherapy from The West Bengal University of Health Sciences in 2010 and DNB in Radiotherapy from National Board Of Examination in 2012.
- He is an active member of Indian Medical Association, European Society of Medical Oncology, American Society for Therapeutic Oncology, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India, and National Academy of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Dodul Mondal
Dr. Dodul Mondal
- Breast Cancer Management
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy)
- Treatment of Central Nervous System Tumors
- Professor, NNational cancer Institute, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Consultant, Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital , All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Senior Resident, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Senior Resident, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS, 2004, University of Calcutta
- MD, 2010, THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- DNB, 2012, National Board Of Examination
- Travel grant from St Gallen cancer committee for 14th St Gallen Breast Cancer Conference, Vienna – 2015
- Travel grant from ICMR for presenting research work in 14th St Gallen Breast Cancer Conference, Vienna – 2015 CSIR travel grant for presenting paper in World Cancer Congress, Paris – 2016