- Dr. Jayanti Mani is a renowned Neurologist with 19+ experience.
- Her expertise lies in Epilepsy, complex and drug-resistant epilepsy, Routine Outpatient EEG, Video EEG monitoring (short and long term), Presurgical evaluation. She has operated more than 4000+ patients and conducted 80 epilepsy surgeries successfully which included the complex surgeries needing intraoperative electrical mapping and awake craniotomies for surgeries near eloquent areas of the brain.
- Dr. Mani completed her MBBS from the reputed GS Medical College and KEM Hospitals, Mumbai followed by MD in General Medicine and Dm in Neurology. Later, she did her fellowship in Clinical Epilepsy and Neurophysiology from the well known Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA.
- Under her credit, there are numerous national and international publications accredited in indexed journals and she is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, Worldwide conferences to talk about complex and drug-resistant epilepsy.
Dr. Jayanti Mani
Dr. Jayanti Mani
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gall bladder
- Laparoscopic Obesity
- Colorectal surgery
- Consultant, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai.
- MBBS, GS Medical College.
- Proposal: Different types of loss and alteration of consciousness in Epilepsy. Controversies in Epilepsy.
- Surgery for Epilepsy: General Principles.
- Surgery for Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.
- Modern technology Modern technology calls for a modern approach to classification of epileptic seizures and the epilepsies.
- Lesional Mesial Temporal Epilepsy: Case Discussions.
- Evidence for a Basal Temporal Visual Language Center: Cortical stimulation producing pure alexia.