- Lt. Col Satinder Singh Mann is a highly educated and a senior Ophthalmologist with a vast experience of +25 years.
- His associations with medical societies include memberships of the, All India Ophthalmological Society, the Delhi Ophthalmological Society, the Ocular Trauma Society of India, Chandigarh Ophthalmological Society and the Gurgaon Ophthalmological Society.
- Dr. Mann completed his MBBS and MS degrees in 1988 and 1995 respectively from the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra. A y ear later, he did his DNB and then did a year’s training in Anterior Segment Microsurgery at the prestigious Dr RP Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi in 2002.
- He is a specialised ophthalmologist with expertise of performing cataract surgeries and treating glaucoma and computer vision syndrome. His practice also includes doing cataract surgery by phacoemulsification and Robotic Femtolaser, trauma and ocuplastic surgeries. Till date, he has 11,000 successful strategies.
- In 2000, Dr. Mann has served in a tertiary care United Nations Hospital with UN Peacekeeping troops in Sierra Leone.
- He has also been felicitated as the Chief of Air Staff Silver Medal and Smt Nirmala Deval Prize for academic excellence.
- He has published 11 papers in indexed journals and contributed chapters to text books on ophthalmology.
Dr. J.B Singh
Dr. J.B Singh
- Medi claim Cashless Occuplasty Lens for Keratoconus
- Comprehensive Eye Care Lazy Eye Exercises 2.2 mm
- Phaco Surgery for Cataract Cataract Surgery Eye Patch
- Therapy Visual Aid Glaucoma Evaluation / Treatment
- Scleral Contact Lens LASIK Eye Surgery Retina Examination Mini Scleral Contact Lens Pediatric
- , Centre for Sight Eye Hospital, Sector 29, Gurgaon
- , 2002, Dr. RP Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi
- DNB, 1996,
- MS, 1995, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
- MBBS, 1988, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
- Chief of Air Staff Silver Medal Smt. Nirmala Deval Prize for academic excellence.
- Pushker N, Bajaj MS, Mehta M, Shankara Naik S, Khurana S. Unusual orbital foreign bodies. Int Ophthalmol. 2013 March
- Khurana S, Pushker N, Naik SS, Kashyap S, Sen S, Bajaj MS. Orbital tuberculosis in pediatric population. Trop Doct. 2014 Mar 7
- Khurana S, Pushker N, Naik SS, Changole MD, Ghonsikar V, Bajaj M. Periorbital necrotizing fasciitis in infants: Presentation and management of six cases. Trop doct.2015 Jul-45(3):188-93
- Saurbhi Khurana, Neelam Pushker, Seema Kashyap, Sreedhara S. Naik, Luci Railingu Kaweri, Mandeep S Bajaj. Orbital tuberculosis in pediatric population. Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Congress and All India Ophthalmological Society Meeting Jan 2013 Hyderabad.
- Sreedhara S. Naik, Neelam Pushker, Saurbhi Khurana, Mandeep S Bajaj Intraocular and Orbital wooden foreign bodies in doubtful cases(oral presentation in Oculoplastic association of India conference 2013)
- Sreedhara S. Naik, Saurbhi Khurana, Neelam Pushker, Mandeep S Bajaj(oral presentation in Asia-ARVO meeting 2013)
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. J.B Singh
List of Treatments
- Fertility Surgeries
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Myomectomy Surgery
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supra cervical Hysterectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Female Sterilization – Tubectomy
- Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Treatment of
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Pelvic Surgery
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Robotic Female Surgery or
- Advanced Robotics
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Therapeutic Hysteroscopy
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Labiaplasty (Labia Rejuvenation)