- Dr. Kanika Gupta is a Gynecologic Oncologist,Gynecologist and Obstetrician in Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi and has an experience of 39 years in these fields. Dr. Kanika Gupta practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Patparganj, Delhi and Max Multi Speciality Centre in Sector 19, Noida. She completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Jabalpur in 1983 and MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Government Medical College, Jabalpur in 1986.
- She is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Delhi Medical Association (DMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: menopause advice,Female Infertility Treatment,Laparoscopic Myomectomy,Women’s Health and Endometrial Receptivity Assay etc
Dr. Kanika Gupta
Dr. Kanika Gupta
- Senior Director,Gynecologic Oncologist,Gynecologist and Obstetrician at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
- Senior Consultant, Gynae Oncology at major cancer hospitals in Delhi and NCR.
- Worked as a Lecturer, Associate professor and Post-Graduate teacher in Wanless Hospital, Miraj Medical College, Maharashtra.
- Worked as Director, Galaxy Cancer Institute.
- MBBS and MS (Obs & Gynae) from Jabalpur Medical College (1977-86). And Demonstrator in Obs & Gynae, Jabalpur Medical College.
- Fellowship in Gynae cancer surgeries under the guidance of Prof. Neville Hacker.
- Trained in Pelvic Endoscopy under the care of Prof. Kurt Semm, Germany
- Training in performing Gynae cancer surgeries from M.D. Anderson Cancer Centre, Texas, USA
- Gold Medal in Surgery and OBGYN
- Merit in Physiology
- Executive member – AOGD Delhi, AOGIN, DGES
- Chairperson Sub Committee Oncology AOGD, 2011-2013