- Dr. Madhu Karna is an experienced and skilled Ophthalmologist with +24 years of experience in the field of treating conditions of the eye.
- Her affiliations with medical societies include memberships of the, All India Ophthalmological Society, Delhi Ophthalmological Society, Noida Ophthalmological Society, Ludhiana Ophthalmological Society, Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology Society of India and the World Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology Society.
- Dr. Karna completed his MBBS in SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 1997. She then pursued PG from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer in 2000. Then she earned three fellowships from the Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, where she also did a fellowship in super-speciality training and LASIK, FemtoLASIK and SMILE training at New Vision Laser Centres, Vadodara.
- She is a renowned name in ophthalmology who performs procedures such as, laser cataract surgery, cataract surgery, by phacoemulsification with toric, multifocal and extended depth of focus lenses, strabismus surgery. She also treats keratoconus treatment with collagen cross-linkage, glaucoma therapy, corneal injury, hyperopia, correction of myopia, age-related macular degeneration, astigmatism, diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment, vitreous hemorrhage and Fuchs’ dystrophy.
- Dr. Karna also treats common symptoms of eye diseases such as, blurred vision, floaters, watery and red eyes, severe eye pain, foreign bodies in the eye and eye trauma, sudden change or loss in vision.
Dr. Madhu Karna
Dr. Madhu Karna
- Cataract surgery by phacoemulsification with Toric, Multifocal and Extended Depth of Focus lenses Laser Cataract Surgery LASIK, FemtoLASIK and SMILE Refractive surgery Keratoconus treatment with Collagen cross linkage Glaucoma therapy Strabismus Surgery and Pediatric-ophthalmology, Traumatic Eye disorders Corneal Injury Hyperopia Correction of Myopia Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Astigmatism Diabetic Retinopathy. Retinal Detachment. Vitreous Hemorrhage. Keratoconus Fuchs’ Dystrophy
- Fellowship, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai.
- Fellowship, New Vision Laser Centres, Vadodara.
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. Madhu Karna
List of Treatments
- Orbital Exenteration Surgery
- RETINAL SURGERY
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
- CORNEA TRANSPLANT
- Corneal Transplantation – Eye Transplant
- Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
- DSEK – Descemets Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty
- Myopia (Nearsightedness) Treatment
- Astigmatism Treatment
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness) Treatment
- LASIK Procedure
- Blade-Free LASIK
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Yag Laser Capsulotomy
- Wavefront Laser Eye Surgery
- Spectacle Removal Surgery
- Endocyclophotocoagulation ECP
- Gonioplasty (Iridoplasty)
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Laser Iridotomy
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Implant Surgery
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Squint Surgery
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Cataract Surgery First Eye with Toric Lens
- Cataract Surgery first Eye with Multifocal Lens for Far and Near
- Cataract Surgery second eye with IQ Lens
- Vitrectomy with Retinal Detachment
- Trabeculectomy with Implant
- ICL surgery
- Plaque Brachytherapy
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Orbital surgery
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Lateral Tarsoraphy Local Single Eye
- Prosthetic Eye