- Dr. Mandar Deshpande is a Surgical Oncologist with 17+ experience.
- His expertise lies in Robotic-assisted Surgeries, Head and Neck Cancer Surgeries, Head & Neck Onco Surgery, Trans Oral Robotic Surgeries (TORS), Laser surgeries (Laryngeal & Oral) Conservative, Laryngeal Surgeries, Minimally invasive Parathyroidectomy, Thyroidectomies for Benign and Malignant cases, Diagnostic procedures (Scopy and Biopsy), Counseling for cancer patients, Treatment, planning and execution (surgery/chemotherapy/radiotherapy), and Palliative care for terminal stage patients.
- Dr. Mandar has operated over 5000+ head and neck surgeries, he performed the first Trans Oral Robotic Surgery for Oro-pharyngeal tumor in Mumbai and the first surgeon in the country to do Robotic-assisted Neck dissections and Trans Oral Robotic surgeries. He has completed his MBBS from LTM Medical College, Sion, Mumbai followed by MS from the reputed Tata Memorial Hospital. Later he did DNB and fellowship from Severance Hospital, Yonsei University, South Korea.
- Under his credit, there are more than 150+ national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, worldwide conferences to talk about head and neck cancer.
Dr. Mandar Deshpande
Dr. Mandar Deshpande
- Robotic-assisted Surgeries
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgeries
- Head & Neck Onco Surgery
- Trans Oral Robotic Surgeries (TORS).
- Consultant, Tata Memorial Hospital.
- DNB, National Board of examinations,New Delhi.
- MS, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- MBBS, LTM Medical College, Sion, Mumbai.
- Phase III randomized trial of surgery followed by conventional radiotherapy (5fr/wk) (Arm A) Vs Concurrent Chemo-radiotherapy (arm B) Vs accelerated radiotherapy (6 fr/wk) (Arm C) in Locally Advanced, Stage III and IV, resectable, squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity.
- Cell-Free Epstein Barr Virus -DNA in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Guidelines for the management of recurrent or metastatic head and neck cancer.
- Prospective analysis of reasons for non-enrolment in phase III randomized controlled trial.
- Clinical Localization of the spasmodic segment in voice limiting pharyngoesophageal spasm.