- Dr. Geeta Baruah Nath is a gynecologist, infertility specialist, laparoscopic surgeon and obstetrician of prominence with an experience of more than 25 years.
- She is known for her expertise in successfully handling high risk pregnancies both nationally and internationally amongst women who are younger than 15 years of age and older than 35 years of age, weigh either less than 100lbs or are obese and are less than 5 feet in height.
- She has effortlessly dealt with cases of pregnancies which had history of complications including fetal loss, large sized baby, pre-eclampsia or eclampsia, preterm labor and/or delivery, still birth, small-for-gestational age baby.
- She has to her merit the highest success rate of attending to pregnant women who had more than five pregnancies previously.
- She is well known for her treatment for abnormalities in the reproductive tract; bleeding during the third trimester, gestational diabetes, hypertension, infections of the vagina and/or cervix, kidney infection, Rh incompatibility, uterine fibroids and so on.
- She holds an immaculate record of conducting acute surgical interventions arising due to conditions like appendicitis, bowel obstruction and gallbladder diseases.
- She is well adept in taking care of post-term pregnancy women patients who have pre-existing chronic illness such as asthma, autoimmune disease, AIDS, Crohn’s disease, cancer, diabetes, herpes, heart and kidney disease, sickle cell anemia, tuberculosis and ulcerative colitis).
- She is an experienced and expert surgeon who has conducted many open and laparoscopic gynecological surgeries.
- She provides outstanding infertility treatment along with counseling, hormonal treatment and ovulation induction.
- She has received many accolades during her career having been awarded the Bharatiya Chikitsak Ratna Award, Bharat Jyoti Award, Indira Gandhi Women Achiever Award, International Medical Excellence Award, Rajiv Gandhi Achiever Award and was the recipient of National Merit Scholarship in 1986.
- Dr. Nath holds the life membership of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Society of India, Indian Menopause and Indian Fertility society.
- She is also the executive member of Obstetric and Gynecological society of Gurgaon.
- Dr. Nath holds the presidential position in All Assam Women Writers Association, Gurgaon branch and is simultaneously the vice-president of the Assam Satra Mahasabha, New Delhi.
- In the past, she has worked as a national trainer for the health workers of Voluntary Health Associates, New Delhi.
- She has authored a book on Menopause which was published by VHAI, New Delhi. She is a regular contributor for a website dedicated to parenting and maternal health and has served in the editorial board of Obstetrician and Gynecology quarterly magazine in Gurgaon.
- Dr. Nath completed her MBBS from Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh in 1986 and further studied DGO from the same college and passed out in 1991.
Dr. Geeta Baruah
Dr. Geeta Baruah
- Abortion management
- Cesarean procedure
- Delivery procedure
- Female sexual problems
- Hysterectomy procedure
- Hysteroscopy procedure
- Pregnancy procedure and problems
- Senior Consultant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- DGO, 1991, Assam Medial College, Dibrugarh
- MBBS, 1986, Assam Medial College, Dibrugarh
- Bharatiya Chikitsak Ratna Award
- Bharat Jyoti Award
- Indira Gandhi Women Achiever Award
- International Medical Excellence Award
- Rajiv Gandhi Achiever Award
- National Merit Scholarship in 1986.
- Menopause published by VHAI, New Delhi
- Articles for parenting and maternal health quarterly magazine, Gurgaon
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. Geeta Baruah
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
List of Treatments