- Dr. Mayur Mhatre is a well-known Neurosurgeon with 10+ years of experience.
- He is a member of the Neurological Society of India (NSI) and Bombay Neurosurgical Association.
- He accomplished his MBBS from MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai in 2003 and later went on to do MS – General Surgery from L T Medical College, Mumbai in 2008. He also has done MCh – Neuro Surgery from Bombay Hospital Mumbai in 2011
- He received First Rank in MGM Medical College in the third term, Second in University in Microbiology and Second in University MUHS Neurosurgery.
- He worked in Germany as a Fellow in Skull-based Surgery and has a Fellowship in Vascular Surgery Bypass from Japan.
- He specializes in areas such as Head & Neck Tumour Embolization, Nerve and Muscle Disorders, Laminectomy, Peripheral Neurosurgery, Peripheral Nerve, Foot Drop, Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Treatment, Carotid Cavernous Fistula Treatment, etc.
Dr. Mayur Mhatre
Dr. Mayur Mhatre
- Brain Arteriovenous
- Fistula Embolization
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Peripheral Neuro surgery
- Brain Aneurysm Coiling
- Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai
- MBBS, 2003, MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai
- MS, 2008, L T Medical College Mumbai
- MCh, 2011, Bombay Hospital Mumbai
- Endoscope-Assisted Transoral Approach to Parapharyngeal Space Tumor – A Case Report. Published By: MedCrave – Journal of Otolaryngology-ENT Research
- Atypical Case of An Infected Epidermoid Cyst Of Parotid Gland – A Case Report. Published By: IJACR – International Journal of Advances In Case Reports
- Endoscope-assisted transoral approach to parapharyngeal space tumor. Published By: National Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery