- Dr. Nakul Sinha is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with extensive 35+ years of experience.
- He has completed his graduation and post-graduation from the prestigious King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, followed by a fellowship in Interventional Cardiology from the well known Walsgrave Hospital, Coventry UK.
- Under his credit, there are more than 900+ national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, and worldwide conferences to tall about Heart conditions.
- Dr. Sinha is a member of the American College of Cardiology, Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventional, U.S.A, Cardiological Society of India, Indian College of Cardiology, Asia Pacific Society of Cardiology, etc. He has worked in some of the premier institutes of India such as Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Sahara India Medical Institute, and Divine Heart & Multispecialty Hospitals, Lucknow.
- Initiated the set up of the Department of Cardiology at SGPGI and established the Interventional Cardiology program, and also started Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) in the public and private sectors in Uttar Pradesh.
Dr. Nakul Sinha
Dr. Nakul Sinha
- Interventional Cardiology Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Emeritus Consultant, Sahara Hospital, Lucknow.
- Fellowship, 1994, Walsgrave Hospital, Coventry UK.
- DM, KGMU Lucknow
- MD, KGMU Lucknow
- MBBS, KGMU Lucknow
- He received the Gold Medal for Best Thesis during his postgraduation.