- Prof. (Dr.) Neeraj Goyal has performed more than 29,000 major surgeries & 5,000 plus Laser Proctology surgeries in the last 21 years. He has trained more than 1000 Surgeons across India and has been instrumental in conducting live surgery workshops.
- Dr. Goyal is considered a pioneer in India in the use of Fully Resorbable (P4HB) Mesh for Hernia and is known to be highly meticulous and precise with surgical procedures.
- The impactful journey of Dr. Goyal began as a graduate of MBBS in 1997 from LLRM Medical College, Meerut, and completed his Master of Surgery (MS) in General Surgery in 2001 from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, and Fellowship in Laparoscopy (FIAGES in 2010 and FAIS in 2020) along with various other certificates in Laparoscopy from AllMS & Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education.
- He believes in giving back to society after having earned all the appreciation. His patients appreciate him for giving them a family feeling and have a better reason to be referred by them as a doctor with a humane touch.
Dr. Neeraj Goyal
Dr. Neeraj Goyal
- General Surgery
- Laser Proctology
- Fully Resorbable Mesh for Ventral Hernia (Laparoscopic or Open)
- Senior Consultant – Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Kaushambi (Apr 2016 – Sep 2017)
- Head of Department (Surgery) – Metro Hospital, Noida (Sep 2015 – Mar 2016)
- Senior Consultant – Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Kaushambi (2006 – Aug 2015)
- Visiting Consultant – Max Hospital, Patparganj and Noida (Apr 2009 – Mar 2012)
- Junior Consultant – Deepak Memorial Hospital, Delhi (Aug 2005 – Oct 2008)
- Senior Resident – Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi (Jun 2001 – Dec 2002)
- MBBS, MS – General Surgery
- Certificate of Honors in Pharmacology