- Dr. Neha Singh is a practicing pediatric Hemato Oncologist, having an experience of more than 10 years.
- She holds an expertise in treating cases like childhood blood cancers and solid tumors, anemias in children, bleeding disorders, bone marrow transplant, targeted therapy, immunodeficiency syndromes in children and many others.
- She has previously worked in reputed hospitals such as Gangaram Hospital, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, and Max Hospital Gurgaon.
- She is a member of Indian Academy Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP), North India Pediatric Oncology Forum (NIPOF), International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP), Pediatric Hematology Oncology (PHO) Society, and Indian Medical Association (Indian Medical Association).
- She also has several national and international journals to her credit.
Dr. Neha Singh
Dr. Neha Singh
- Childhood blood Cancers and solid tumors Anemias in Children and Infants Bleeding disorders in Children and Neonates Bone marrow Transplant Bone marrow
- failures in children Immunodeficiency syndromes Thalassemias and Hemophilias Pain management in advanced childhood cancers Targeted therapy in Children cancers
- Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Max Hospital, Gurgaon
- Fellowship, Sir Gangaram hospital, New Delhi
- MD, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Karnataka
- MBBS, awaharlal Nehru Medical College, Karnataka