- Dr. Nitika Sobti is an obstetrician and gynecologist with 24+ years of experience.
- Her clinical focus includes laparoscopic & hysteroscopy procedures for the treatment of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts & endometriosis, minimally invasive surgery and high-risk pregnancy.
- She is a member of the Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of India (FOGSI), Association of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of Delhi (AOGD), Delhi Gynae. Forum (DGES), Association of Minimally Access Surgeons of India (AMASI), Ass. of Prenatal Perinatal Psychology and Health (APPPAH, USA) and Delhi Gynaecological, Endoscopic Society (DGES).
- Dr. Nitika completed MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics from Kasturba Hospital, Delhi, certified birth psychology educator, California, USA and Diploma in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- She won “APJ Abdul Kalam Excellence Award” for ‘Virtue Baby’, DL Shah Quality Award for Project Coordinator of ‘Reduction in LSCS rate’ in Max Healthcare, ‘Susruta Award’ for Research & Innovation in 2017 by Max Healthcare, “Award of Appreciation” in International Conference on Perinatology, APPPAH, California, USA in 2015 and “Max Long Service Award” in 2013.
- She is a founder of the ‘VIRTUE BABY’ program for expecting parents initiated in 2013.
- She has been organizing the Secretary of ‘Training of Trainers (TOT)’ ADHBHUT MATRUTVA program in collaboration with FOGSI for gynaecologists.
- Dr. Nitika has been a speaker at many national & international conferences on Gynecological laparoscopy.
Dr. Nitika Sobti
Dr. Nitika Sobti
- Laparoscopic & hysteroscopy procedure for treatment of uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts & endometriosis
- Minimally invasive surgery
- High- risk pregnancy
- Consultant, Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Consultant, Max Super Speciality hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi
- Diploma, 1999, Kasturba Hospital, Delhi
- MBBS, 1996, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
- APJ Abdul Kalam Excellence Award” for ‘Virtue Baby
- DL Shah Quality Award for Project Coordinator of ‘Reduction in LSCS rate’ in Max Healthcare
- ‘Susruta Award’ for Research & Innovation in 2017 by Max Healthcare
- “Award of Appreciation” in International Conference on Perinatology, APPPAH, California, USA in 2015 5. “Max Long Service Award” in 2013
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. Nitika Sobti
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
List of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Gliomas Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Cataract Implant Surgery
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Squint Surgery
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery