- Dr. P.N. Gupta is one of the most eminent Nephrologist and Kidney Transplant specialists with an experience of more than 40 years.
- He has supervised more than 600 k kidney transplants so far.
- He also holds an expertise in management of chronic kidney disease and chronic kidney failure.
- He has previously worked in reputed hospitals such as Medanta hospital, Fortis Hospital, and Batra hospital.
- He has been awarded Certificate of Honours in Ophthalmology and Pathology, Best Paper Award on Cardiovascular Evaluation in Kidney Transplant Recipient at ISOT 2011, and Winner Mini Oral Presentation on ABO Incompatible Transplant – An initial experience at ISOT 2012, Mumbai, India.
- Management of Chronic Kidney Disease Haemodialysis
- Acute and Chronic Renal Failure Renal Transplantation
- , Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- , Fortis Hospital
- , Batra Hospital
- Fellowship, Geriatric Society of India
- Fellowship, International Medical Specialties Association
- Fellowship, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine
- Fellowship, Johns Hopkins Hospital, USA
- Certificate of Honours in Ophthalmology and Pathology. Best Paper Award on Cardiovascular Evaluation in Kidney Transplant recipients at ISOT 2011, New Delhi, India. Winner Mini Oral Presentation on ABO Incompatible Transplant – An initial experience at ISOT 2012, Mumbai, India.
- Utility of C2 monitoring in patients with Kidney Transplant, Journal Indian Society of Nephrology
- Presented oral paper on Steroid free immunosuppression at ISOT 2009, Varanasi
- Presented a poster in ESOT 2011, Glasgow on Effect of Interleukin 2 receptor antibody Basiliximab (IL2RA) in Tacrolimus (Tac) based immunosuppression in a living donor kidney transplant programme – A Single Center Study
- Rapid Oral presentation on Steroid Free Immunosuppression in Renal Transplantation at ESOT 2011, Glasgow
- Presented paper on Cardiovascular Evaluation in Kidney Transplant recipients at ISOT 2011, New Delhi, India – Was awarded Best Paper Award
- Co-author of Comparison of Azathioprine with mycophenolate mofetil in living donor kidney transplant programme, Indian J Nephrol 2011;21:258-63
- ABO Incompatible renal transplant: A case report – In press for Indian J Nephrol
- Mini Oral Presentation at ISOT 2012, Mumbai on ABO Incompatible Renal Transplantation – An initial Experience
Need Help For Treatment?
List of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Gliomas Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Cataract Implant Surgery
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Squint Surgery
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery