- Dr.Pranav Chadha is a Radiation Oncologist with 13+ experience.
- His expertise lies in Complex radiotherapy planning 4DCT, MRI-CT based fusion, PET-CT based, Adaptive planning, Image-guided, intensity-modulated, Arc based radiotherapy, Stereotactic Radiotherapy, Total Body Irradiation, Bone marrow Transplant, Brachytherapy, Lung malignancies, Stereotactic Radiotherapy, Radiosurgery (SRS/SRT) MRI-CT fusion-based advanced radiotherapy planning based for Brain, Spine, Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy(SBRT).
- Dr. Chadha has operated over 100 procedures including Trigeminal Neuralgia, Acoustic neuroma, Meningioma, the base of skull chordoma successfully and has worked with some of the premier institutes of India like Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Medanta, The Medicity, Gurgaon, and Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, worldwide conferences to talk about stereotactic radiotherapy.
- Head & Neck Oncology
- Thoracic Oncology
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy.
- Consultant, Medanta,The Medicity, Gurgaon.
- DNB, National Board of examinations.
- Non standard protocol for the treatment of carcinoma esophagus does not suffice for the identification of prognostic markers in retrospective Study.
- Validation of Recursive Partitioning Analysis Classification in Patients with BrainMetastases from Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Treated with Short-course Accelerated Radiotherapy.
- Analysis of Dose-Volume parameters predicting Radiation Pneumonitis in Conformal Radiation Therapy for Esophageal cancer.
- A Comparison of Fluro-Deoxy Glucose-Positron Emission Tomography (FDG-PET)Versus Magnetic Resonance (MR) Based Target Volume Delineation in post-operative Glioblastoma.
Need Help For Treatment?
List of Treatments