- Dr. Preetha Joshi is a Pediatric and Cardiac Intensivist with 19+ experience.
- Her expertise lies in Neonatal, Paediatric Critical Care, Treatment of Very Preterm Babies (completed 6 months of pregnancy or less than 1000 gm), Special types of Ventilation like High-Frequency Ventilation & use of Nitric Oxide, Postoperative Cardiac Critical Care, Postoperative Organ Transplant care ( Liver, Kidney, Lung, and Heart), Ventricular Assist Device, Peritoneal and Haemodialysis including Hemofiltration, Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) in Cardiac or Respiratory Failure.
- Dr. Joshi has a lifetime membership of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics and membership of ECMO Society of India, Society of Critical Care Medicine, and Executive Board Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (Mumbai Branch). She completed her graduation and post-graduation from the reputed University of Mumbai.
- Under her credit, there numerous national and international publications, and she is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, Worldwide conferences to talk about pediatric critical care.
Dr. Preetha Joshi
Dr. Preetha Joshi
- 2D Echo
- 3D Echo
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
- Stress Echo Cardiography
- Trans Oesophageal Echo
- Consultant, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College.
- DCH, University of Mumbai.
- MBBS, University of Mumbai.
- Proposal: Different types of loss and alteration of consciousness in Epilepsy. Controversies in Epilepsy.
- Surgery for Epilepsy: General Principles.
- Surgery for Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.
- Modern technology Modern technology calls for a modern approach to classification of epileptic seizures and the epilepsies.
- Lesional Mesial Temporal Epilepsy: Case Discussions.
- Evidence for a Basal Temporal Visual Language Center: Cortical stimulation producing pure alexia.