- Dr. Vivek Venkat is Uro-oncologist with 13+ years of experience.
- He has special interest in renal transplant, Adrenal masses, Kidney masses, Bladder cancer, Testicular cancer and Penile cancer.
- Dr. Venkat has completed 3-years (2-years fellowship and 1-year as faculty) at University of Miami, USA. He is also a visiting Assistant Professor at the same university.
- He has experience of over 600 robotic surgeries.
- He is a member of American Urological Association, South East Section of the American Urological Association and Associate Member, Urological Society of India and Association of Southern Urologists.
Dr. Vivek Venkat
Dr. Vivek Venkat
- Renal transplant
- Prostate Cancer,
- Bladder cancer,
- Kidney masses,
- Adrenal masses,
- Testicular cancer,
- Penile cancer
- Associate Professor, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, USA
- Associate Professor, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Senior Registrar, Max Superspecialty Hospital, Mohali
- Senior Resident, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Fellowship, 2017, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, USA
- MCh, 2013, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- MS, 2009, Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS, 2005, B.J. Medical College, Pune
- Dr. Seetharaman Memorial Best Essay prize at the annual conference of the Urological Society of India (USICON) at New Delhi, January 2014
- Shaliwahan Singh Rawal Gold Medal for the Best Student in Urology by the Department of Urology, CMC, Vellore
- C.K.P. Menon Best Paper award for the presentation at the annual conference of the Urological Society of India (USICON) at Pune, January 2013.
- Robot-assisted radical cystectomy versus open radical cystectomy in patients with bladder cancer (RAZOR): an open-label, randomised, phase 3, non-inferiority trial. Parekh, Dipen J et al. The Lancet , Volume 391 , Issue 10139 , 2525 – 2536.
- Trends in Utilization of Robotic and Open Partial Nephrectomy for Management of cT1 Renal Masses. Alameddine M, Koru-Sengul T, Moore KJ, Miao F, Sávio LF, Nahar B, Prakash NS, Venkatramani V, Jue JS, Punnen S, Parekh DJ, Ritch CR, Gonzalgo ML. Eur Urol Focus. 2018 Jan 8. pii: S2405-4569(17)30293-6. doi: 10.1016/j.euf.2017.12.006. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 29325761.
- Propensity matched comparative analysis of survival following chemoradiation or radical cystectomy formuscle-invasive bladder cancer. Ritch CR, Balise R, Prakash NS, Alonzo D, Almengo K, Alameddine M, Venkatramani V, Punnen S, Parekh DJ, Gonzalgo ML. BJU Int. 2017 Dec 27. doi: 10.1111/bju.14109. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 29281848.
- Robot-Assisted Radical Cystectomy versus Open Radical Cystectomy. (Chapter 59. Venkatramani V, Parekh DJ. Robotics in Genitourinary Surgery, 2nd ed, edited by Ashok K. Hemal, MD and Mani Menon, MD.
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) Options for High-Risk Prostate Cancer. Nahar B, Venkatramani V and Parekh DJ. Prostate Cancer Clinical Scenarios by Chang and Cookson – Springer International Publishing, in press.
- Long term complications of Androgen Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer and how to manage them. Nahar B, Venkatramani V, Barboza MP, Soodana-Prakash N, Punnen S. AUA Update Series 2017, Volume 36, Lession 32: 311-322.
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. Vivek Venkat
Urologist and Renal Transplant Specialist
List of Treatments
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Testicular Implant
- Ureter Re-Implantation
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Urethral Stricture Surgery