- Dr. Rajesh Kapoor is a renowned Gastroenterologist with experience of more than 25 years.
- Professionally, he has membership with Association of Surgeons of India, Association of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India, Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, Indian Chapter of International HPBA, and Indian Pancreatic Club
- He has expertise in the treatment of GI Oncology, HPB Surgery, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, and Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery.
- To become clinically expert, he took training in advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at Leeds Institute of Minimal Invasive Surgery in the U.K.
- Dr. Kapoor has written well-researched scientific papers and got published in international as well as national medical journals.
Dr. Rajesh Kapoor
Dr. Rajesh Kapoor
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD) Alcoholic Liver Disease Inflammatory Bowel Disease (including Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis) Irritable Bowel Syndrome Gastrointestinal Bleeding Gastrointestinal problems during pregnancy Hepatitis Liver Disease Malabsorption Pancreatitis Liver Disease Treatment Gastritis Treatment Acidity Treatment Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment Peptic / Gastric Ulcer Treatment Appendicitis Treatment Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Treatment Hemorrhoids Treatment Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Treatment Gastritis Treatment Ulcerative Colitis Treatment Acidity Treatment Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment Peptic / Gastric Ulcer Treatment Liver Disease Treatment Irritable Bowel Syndrome ( IBS ) Treatment Bladder Cancer Surgery
- Consultant, Moolchand Hospital
- Consultant, Anand Multi-specialty Hospital, Meerut
- MBBS, LLRM, Meerut
- MS, LLRM, Meerut
- MCh, SGPGIMS