- Dr. Ravi Kumar R is a cardiologist with 25+ years of experience.
- His areas of expertise include heart transplant management, treatment of advanced heart failure including EM biopsies, Impella pumps and LV assist devices.
- He completed MBBS from the University of Madras, Chennai, MD in general medicine from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry and DM in cardiology from Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI), Lucknow.
- He is a member of many international cardiology organizations, namely Society for Coronary Angiography and Interventions (SCAI), USA, International Society for Heart & Lung Transplantation (ISHLT), USA, International Society for Cellular Therapy (ISCT), European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and national societies, including Cardiology Society of India, Laser Society of India and Indian Society for Heart & Lung Transplantation (INSHLT).
- He is a recipient of the Annual Institution Gold Medal in Medicine and Cardiology from the University of Madras and Pondicherry University.
- He completed his fellowship in Artificial Heart, ECMO devices and Heart Transplant from the University of Michigan, Detroit, USA.
- He has been selected to be an Abstract Reviewer and Faculty Discussant in International Society for Heart & Lung Transplantation Conferences, Nice (France)and San Diego (USA).
Dr. Ravi Kumar R
Dr. Ravi Kumar R
- Heart transplant management, Treatment of advanced heart failure, EM biopsies, Impella pumps, LV assist devices
- Senior Consultant, Global Hospitals, Chennai
- Senior Consultant, Fortis Malar Hospital ,Chennai
- 1. Annual Institution Gold Medal in Medicine and Cardiology from University of Madras and Pondicherry University