- Dr Renu Misra is one of the leading Fertility Specialist in Delhi/NCR.
- She has a thriving experience of over 22+years & has been instrumental in the development of endoscopic surgery at the prestigious AIIMS College.
- She has attained training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (IVF and GIFT) from University of Manchester, UK
- Dr Misra had the privilege to teach in some of the premium hospitals like AIIMS in India and Whipp Cross Hospital, United Kingdom (UK)
- She has successfully performed live surgery in various endoscopic surgery workshops and conferences around the country.
- Dr Mishra has over 57 publications in international and national journals including British Medical Journal (BMJ), British Journal of Obstetrics and Interests are Endoscopic Surgery, Gynaecologic Oncology, IVF AND ART, Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopy Surgery in Gynaecology and Reproductive Endocrinology
- She is the author of 6 books including a textbook called ‘Ian Donald’s Practical Obstetric Problems’ used by doctors around the world.
- She is a lifetime member of various renowned organizations such as Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India, Indian Society of Oncology and Association of Gynaecologic Oncologists of India.
- Dr Misra can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/renu-misra-3184bb11
Dr. Renu Misra
Dr. Renu Misra
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery in Gynaecology
- Gynaecology Oncology
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- IVF and ART
- Senior Consultant, Sitaram Bhartia Institute Of Science & Research
- Professor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Delhi
- Chief, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Delhi
- Registrar, Whipp Cross University Hospital NHS Trust,UK
- Consultant, Whipp Cross University Hospital NHS Trust,UK
- MBBS, 1981, MLB Medical College, Jhansi
- MS, 1985, MLB Medical College, Jhansi,
- Pushker N, Bajaj MS, Mehta M, Shankara Naik S, Khurana S. Unusual orbital foreign bodies. Int Ophthalmol. 2013 March
- Khurana S, Pushker N, Naik SS, Kashyap S, Sen S, Bajaj MS. Orbital tuberculosis in pediatric population. Trop Doct. 2014 Mar 7
- Khurana S, Pushker N, Naik SS, Changole MD, Ghonsikar V, Bajaj M. Periorbital necrotizing fasciitis in infants: Presentation and management of six cases. Trop doct.2015 Jul-45(3):188-93
- Saurbhi Khurana, Neelam Pushker, Seema Kashyap, Sreedhara S. Naik, Luci Railingu Kaweri, Mandeep S Bajaj. Orbital tuberculosis in pediatric population. Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Congress and All India Ophthalmological Society Meeting Jan 2013 Hyderabad.
- Sreedhara S. Naik, Neelam Pushker, Saurbhi Khurana, Mandeep S Bajaj Intraocular and Orbital wooden foreign bodies in doubtful cases(oral presentation in Oculoplastic association of India conference 2013)
- Sreedhara S. Naik, Saurbhi Khurana, Neelam Pushker, Mandeep S Bajaj(oral presentation in Asia-ARVO meeting 2013)
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. Renu Misra
List of Treatments
- Fertility Surgeries
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Myomectomy Surgery
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supra cervical Hysterectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Female Sterilization – Tubectomy
- Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Treatment of
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Pelvic Surgery
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Robotic Female Surgery or
- Advanced Robotics
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Therapeutic Hysteroscopy
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Labiaplasty (Labia Rejuvenation)