- Dr. Sanjay Kumar is a renowned Gastroenterologist practicing for more than 20 years.
- He holds expertise in diagnosing and treating diseases related gastrointestinal tract, liver and performing various diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures like GI endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Enteroscopy, Capsule Endoscopy, ERCP, and EUS. In-patient management, Outdoor and Emergency services.
- After completing MBBS from Patna Medical College, he pursued MD in General Medicine in 1998 followed by DM in Gastroenterology in 2003.
- He holds professional associations with the Indian Society of Gastroenterology, the Indian National Association for Study of Liver Disease (INASL), Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Of India( SGEI), National Academy of Medical Sciences ( MNAMS), and American College of Gastroenterology (ACG).
Dr. Sanjay Kumar
Dr. Sanjay Kumar
- Gastroenterology Hepatology Colonoscopy
- Enteroscopy Disease-related to Gastrointestinal tract and liver.
- Capsule Endoscopy ERCP and EUS
- Senior Resident, Gastroentrology- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduation Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Consultant, Gastroentrology, Deepak Hospital, Sarabha Nagar, Ludhiana.
- Associate Professor, Gastroenterology – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Andhra Pradesh.
- Principal Consultant, Principal Consultant-Gastroenterology- Fortis Escorts and Research Centre, Faridabad.
- MBBS, 1994, Patna Medical College
- MD, 1998, General Medicine, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- DM, 2003, Gastroenterology, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- DNB, Gastroenterology- National Board of Examination, New Delhi
- Submitted Thesis entitled Role of Corticosteroid in Guillain Barre syndrome accepted by Patna University, December 1998.
- Follow up after Balloon angioplasty and self-expandable metallic stenting for Budd- Chiari Syndrome.
- Balloon Angioplasty and self-expandable metallic stenting is useful in Budd-Chairi syndrome with Cirrhosis. Paper presented at the annual conference of Indian Association for study of the liver INASL), Kolkata, 2003,March 28-30.
- Long term follow up after pneumatic dilation for Achalasia carida: Factors associated with treatment failure and recurrence. Paper presented at Asia-pacific digestive week, 2003 in Singapore and ISGCON, Cochin, Kerala, 2002, November 20-26.
- “Pneumatic dilation versus intrasphincteric botulinum toxin injection in the treatment of achalasia cardia in India: en economic analysis”.
- Predicting need for azathioprine and surgery in patients with Ulcerative Colitis (UC) during initial evaluation: role of an artificial neural network (ANN) model.
- “Severe Ulcerative Colitis : Prospective study for parameters determining outcome” Paper presented at ISGCON 2003, November 20-24, Chennai,Tamil Nadu India.
- Infection with cytomegalovirus in patient with inflammatory bowel disease: prevalence, clinical significance and outcome.
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. Sanjay Kumar
List of Treatments
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn’s Disease Treatment
- Transesophageal Echocardiography – TEE
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Hepatitis B Treatment
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- Liver Cirrhosis Treatment
- Biliary Drainage and Stenting Surgery
- Whipple Surgery
- Lap Cholecystectomy – Gall Bladder Removal
- Partial colectomy
- Nissen fundoplication
- Liver resection