- Dr. Sanjay Pandey is a renowned Urologist with 17+ experience.
- His expertise lies in Genito-Urinary reconstructions, Andrology, Female Urology, Endourology, Gender reassignment surgery, Botulinum toxin in Urology, Reconstructive Urology, Andrology, Endourology, Urinary Incontinence, Endourology, Penile Prosthesis, Phalloplasty, Vaginoplasty, Renal stone disease, Enuresis, Nocturia, Neuro-urology, Botulinum toxin in refractory vaginismus, Robotic urology, Radical and simple nephrectomy, Robotic radical prostatectomy, Robotic Ureteric reimplantations, and Robotic pyeloplasty.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications accredited in indexed journals and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, Worldwide conferences to talk about Robotic Ureteric reimplantations.
- Dr. Pandey has operated more than 50+ Complex Reconstructive Urology procedures successfully and over 75+ Complex Urethroplasties including Redo & Refractory cases with excellent results. He is a member of the Urology Society of India (USI), Societe Internationale de Urologie (SIU), Association of Surgeons of India ( ASI), Internationational Society of Sexual Medicine, World Professional association of Transgender Health, and Andrology, Gender, Aging and Sexual sciences Society of India (AGASSI).
Dr. Sanjay Pandey
Dr. Sanjay Pandey
- Genito-Urinary reconstructions
- Female urology
- Gender reassignment surgery
- Botulinum toxin in Urology.
- Consultant, Christain Medical College, Vellore.
- DNB, 2002, National Board of Examination, India.
- MCh, 2001, Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.
- MBBS, 1994, Utkal University, Orissa, India.
- Received the N.P. Krishnaswamy Gold medal for best Scientific Paper on the topic- Faulty Urology Accessories:-Are we Worried in TAPASUCON conference.