- Dr. Sumit Garg, possesses +14 years of experience as an Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon in the field of orthopedic surgery.
- His affiliations with medical societies include, the Indian Orthopaedic Association, the Delhi Orthopaedic Association, the International Society For Knowledge For Surgeons On Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty (ISKSAA) and the AO Trauma Asia Pacific.
- Dr. Garg graduated in 2007 from Manipal Academy Of Higher Education and then did his Diploma from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2010 and has a DNB diploma from the National Board of Examination in 2012.
- He is an expert surgeon specialising in joint replacement surgeries, laminectomy and knee osteotomies. Some other treatments that he offers are, arthroscopy, hip resurfacing, hip replacement, knee osteotomy, knee braces for osteoarthritis, laminectomy, knee replacement, fracture treatment, joint dislocation treatment, skeletal dysplasias, congenital disorders evaluation / treatment, bone trauma, arthritis management and knee pain treatment.
- Dr. Garg also has special interest in rheumatoid arthritis, and its medical treatment and surgical correction.
Dr. Sumit Garg
Dr. Sumit Garg
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Osteotomy
- Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis
- Knee Replacement
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Fracture Treatment
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Skeletal Dysplasias
- Congenital Disorders Evaluation / Treatment
- Bone Trauma
- Arthritis Management
- Knee Pain Treatment
- Registrar, Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, 2
- Registrar, Jaipur Golden Hospital, 1
- DNB, 2012, National Board Of Examination.
- Diploma, 2010, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- MBBS, 2007, Manipal Academy Of Higher Education, Manipal.