- Dr. Sumit Sinha is a reputed neurosurgeon with experience of 14+ years.
- He has completed his neurosurgical training from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- He has trained and performed surgeries with neurosurgeons of international repute, namely, Prof Hiroshi Sano (Japan), Prof T Kanno (Japan), Prof Louis Vialle (Brazil) and Prof B Meyer (Germany).
- His primary area of interest is minimal access spinal surgery. He has performed more than 250 complicated surgeries to date.
- He is also an accomplished brachial plexus and peripheral nerve surgeon
- He has completed his M.B.B.S from S.N. Medical College, Agra, India. He then went on to pursue M.S. (General Surgery) from K.G. Medical College, Lucknow, India.
- Dr. Sinha has won Best Paper Award in the Basic Sciences Category and Best Poster award.
- He has been awarded the Young Neurosurgeon Award at the Times of India Achievers Award 2017.
- Dr. Sinha has a clinical interest in minimal access spinal surgery, Endoscopic Neurosurgery and Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
- He is a member of Society of Neuro-Oncology (SNO), Neuro-Endoscopy Society of India (NESI), Neurological Society of India (NSI), Neurological Surgeon Society of India (NSSI), Skull base surgery society of India (SBSSI), Indian Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery (ISPN), International society for Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Injury (ISBPPNI), AO spine Surgeons International, Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI), Neurotrauma Society of India (NTSI), American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS), Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS), National Neurotrauma Society (NTS), American Spinal Injury Association (ASIA) and founder Member and Secretary of INDIAN SOCIETY OF PERIPHERAL NERVE SURGERY (ISPNS).
Dr. Sumit Sinha
Dr. Sumit Sinha
- Minimal Invasive and Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- Spine Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Professor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MCh, 2005, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MS, 1998, K.G. Medical College, Lucknow
- MBBS, 1993, S.N. Medical College, Agra
- The Young Neurosurgeon Award at the Times of India Achievers Award 2017
- Nominated by the International Who’s Who Historical Society, for the contribution in the field of Medicine
- Best Paper award in the Basic Sciences Category for the paper
- Role of human umbilical cord in neuronal regeneration and functional restoration: A comparative study in male adult rats with acute spinal cord injuries.
- Cognitive, functional and psychosocial outcome after severe traumatic brain injury: A cross sectional study at a tertiary trauma care center.
Need Help For Treatment?
Dr. Sumit Sinha
List of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment – PSR
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy – Neurotomy
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Gliomas Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- VP Shunting
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Cerebral Palsy – Stem Cell Treatment
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor
- Neural Stem Cell Therapy
- Autism – Stem Cell Treatment
- Muscular Dystrophy – Stem Cell Treatment
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Neuropathy – Stem Cell Treatment
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery