- Dr. Umesh Kumar Sharma is a nephrologist, who has served Indian Armed Forces for nearly 39 years.
- He has an experience of more than 1000 renal transplants which includes several cadaver organ transplants.
- He is specialized in Cadaver Organ transplantation, Primary Glomerular Disease, and Diabetic Nephropathy.
- He has done MBBS from AFMC Pune in 1980, followed by MD from University of Bombay in 1986, and DM from PGIMER Chandigarh in 1993.
- He received President’s Honorary Surgeon 2019, service award by Capital Foundation Society 2018, COAS Commendation 2012, and Best Teaching hospital by National Board of Examination 2015.
- He has contributions to several national and international scientific papers.
- Cadaver Organ Transplantation Primary Glomerular Disease Diabetic Nephropathy
- Consultant, Armed Forces Medical Services
- DM, 1993, PGIMER Chandigarh
- MD, 1986, University of Bombay
- MBBS, 1980, AFMC, Pune
- President’s Honorary Surgeon (PHS) 2019 Ati Vishisht Seva Medal (AVSM) 2019 awarded by President of India for distinguished services COAS Commendation 2012 Distinguised service award by Capital Foundation Society 2018 Best teaching hospital by National Board of Examination 2015
- Numerous national & International scientific papers Contributed chapters in two books – API text book of medicine Essentials of Nephrology
Need Help For Treatment?
List of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Gliomas Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Cataract Implant Surgery
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Squint Surgery
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery