- Dr. Uday Pol is an experienced practicing ENT/Otorhinolaryngologist with a successful career of 34+ years.
- He is the President of the Association of Otolaryngologists Navi Mumbai and Raigad, division (AOINMR), and Life Member of Association of Medical Consultants, Mumbai, Otology Association, AOI Mumbai, and IMA Navi Mumbai.
- Dr. Pol has attended several international workshops in Germany and written well-researched articles in national and international journals.
- He takes interest in teaching aspiring ENT students and has also served as a professor in medical colleges in Mumbai.
- He is well-versed in treating disorders such as Salivary Gland Surgery, ENT Checkup (General), Ear Micro Surgery, Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery, Ear Reconstructive Surgery, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – FESS, Ear Infection, Cochlear Implants, Speech Impairment, etc.
Dr. Uday Pol
Dr. Uday Pol
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery
- Laser Microlaryngeal Surgery
- Surgery for Snoring
- Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai
- Consultant, MGM Healthcare, Chennai
- Consultant, Reliance Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- MBBS, 1996
- MSc, Grant Medical College & J J groups Of Hospitals
- Diploma, Grant Medical College & J J groups Of Hospitals
- Endoscope-Assisted Transoral Approach to Parapharyngeal Space Tumor – A Case Report. Published By: MedCrave – Journal of Otolaryngology-ENT Research
- Atypical Case of An Infected Epidermoid Cyst Of Parotid Gland – A Case Report. Published By: IJACR – International Journal of Advances In Case Reports
- Endoscope-assisted transoral approach to parapharyngeal space tumor. Published By: National Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery