- Dr. Upendra Singh is a well-known Nephrologist, with a thriving experience of more than 12 years.
- He is a Nephrologist/Renal Specialist and General Physician located in Greater Noida.
- His expertise lies in Renal Transplant, Lithotripsy, Kidney Transplant, Kidney Stone Treatment, Dialysis / Haemodialysis, Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) treatment, Kidney Failure Treatment, Laparoscopic Nephrectomy, and Renal (Kidney) Surgery.
- Dr. Singhhas several research papers published in national as well as international peer-reviewed journals.
Dr. Upendra Singh
Dr. Upendra Singh
- Peritoneal Dialysis i.e. Dialysis by Self at Home Kidney Stone Treatment Hemo Dialysis i.e. Blood Cleaning or Blood Purification of Toxins Loss of Kidney Function i.e. Kidney Failure (Creatinine Blood Report rise) Children Pediatric Kidney Disease Dialysis Permcath (Permanent Catheter) for Long Term Hemo Dialysis Kidney Biopsy (Test With Needle) (Includes LM Light Microscopy, IF Immune Fluorescence, EM Electron Microscopy) Care of Kidney Effect of Diabetes and Special Sugar Care Kidney Education Material and Lectures of General and Kidney Health Awareness Arterio Venous Fistula for dialysis advice (Commonly known as AV Fistula “machine” on Hand) Health Promotion and Preventive Care Issuing MODCs Multiple Organ Donor Cards to General Public Protein Loss In Urine (Proteinuria) Investigation Of Nephrotic And Nephritic Syndrome Type Of Diseases Of Kidney Availability of Kidney Care Super Specialist Doctor (Nephrologist) Consultation Kidney Transplant Care of Kidney Effect of Hypertension and Special Blood Pressure Care
- Consultant, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
- MBBS, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University
- MD, Bundelkhand University
- DNB, Apollo Hospitals