- Currently associates as Director with Department of Organs Transplantation – Liver Transplant at Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Performed more than 500 liver transplants with minimum complications and 2000 liver transplants with cumulative experience with his team
- Revolutionary liver transplant surgeon credited with developing living donor surgery and standardizing safety protocols to achieve a 100% donor safety profile since the time of its inception in the country
- First surgeon from the Indian subcontinent to publish a series of laparoscopic Donor Hepatectomy in ‘Liver Transplantation’
- Founder of Liver transplantation and Hepatobiliary Sciences in Fortis group of Hospitals, starting a highly successful liver transplant programme initially at its Noida centre and then at Mohali
- Attained the Lowest Biliary Complication rate (<4%) in Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT) worldwide
- Performed more than 500 non-transplant liver resections including radical cholecystectomies and segmental liver resections.
- Interests are GI cancers, Pancreaticoduodenectomy and biliary injuries
- Liver Transplant
- GI cancers
- Pancreaticoduodenectomy and Biliary injuries
- Director, Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 2011
- MBBS, B.J Medical college, Pune
- Dr Chaudhary has over 50 publication to his credits .
Need Help For Treatment?
Liver Transplant Surgeon
List of Treatments